Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With more than 1,200 offices in 42 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
Since its establishment in 2006 the Technology division in Budapest has grown rapidly to over 250 professionals. The teams are part of a global technology organization that is responsible for the development, support and maintenance of business critical applications and a world class infrastructure. There are multiple opportunities for experienced C++ developers in our Budapest office.
We are currently looking for
For our Budapest Office
Skills required are:
• Solid knowledge of C++, STL, templates
• Good OO design skills, design patterns
• Familiar with different stages of the development lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and deployment.
• Working knowledge of a scripting language
• Knowledge of XML and related technologies (XML DOM, XPath, SOAP, XSLT Extensive)
• Developing in C++ on both Unix /Linux and Windows platforms
• Deep understanding of multi-threading and multicore architecture as well as low-latency networking issues.
• Willingness to learn/develop in Java
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
If you would like to join us please apply here
For more information, please visit our website: www.morganstanley.com/careers